Saturday, August 1, 2009

So Much To Do...So Little Motivation

Well i just got off work and I have so much to do here at the house. Like pack, clean and get ready to move. But I cannot bring myself to do any of it. I feel like if I don't do it I could just push it off and never have to move. Yeah I know logically it won't work. But I seriously don't know if I can do it. Everytime I start to pack or think about packing I get incredibly sad and I don't work well when I am sad. So hopefully I can get some motivation worked up.
As far as the move goes, I am doing better, but I am still dreading it. I have kinda changed my mindset to the fact that there is no way around this move at the moment so I might as well try to be happy about it. I'm trying to remember the things I love about Texas. Like the fresh tortillas and salsa. My family and the friends I still have there. The country accents, and the cowboy boots and hats. The mild winters. The way that thunderstorms can spring up in moments. But that does not change the feeling of family that I feel like I have established here. Things will be better, but pray for me this week if you think about it.

No comments: