Monday, November 22, 2010

A Year?

Wow, it's been almost a year since I published anything on here. Fail. lol. I'm not even going to try and catch anyone reading up on this what's happened in the last year. There would just be too much to explain lol. So I'll just hit the high points.
I'm a junior at Cameron University. Three more regular semesters. WOOHOO! My major is journalism and I am a published reporter. You can read some of my stuff on www.aggiecentral.com
I'm still a waitress but I recently got a new job and will be moving to a new restaurant where the pay should be better.
I'm living with family and I attend an awesome church. Lawton First Assembly-that's where it's at.
For those of you who remember, I used to frequently deal with headaches. Well, they're back. In fact, guess what I did today? Yep, I had to make a trip to the ER. Oh the memories there.
Doctors can't find anything that is wrong so for now it's meds and sucking it up.

But life is good. And I'm blessed. I have a wonderful family and a wonderful church family.
I'm going to try and blog more.

No comments: